The firm offers a dedicated personalised service and advice to our clients. The services we offer are tailored to suit the requirements of each appointment.
We deliver our service to clients across a broad spectrum of project types. Our services could be considered in three main categories depending on the needs of the project:-
- As lead consultants on projects, usually of an industrial nature, with other disciplines as team members in supporting consultancy roles.
- As members of a multidisciplinary design team, generally Architect led, where our function is mainly the provision of Civil and Structural Consultancy.
- As Project Managers for design and procurement of complex building projects, very often in an urban renewal and retail context.
We have specialist ability in providing many other services including:-
- Feasibility studies for land utilisation
- Evaluation of buildings and properties – urban environments
- Site surveying, investigation, flood studies and development assessment
- Preparation of Planning Applications
- Preparation and coordination of Environmental Impact Statements
- Civil and Structural design and construction supervision across a broad range of building types
- Recreational and urban design projects
- Residential Developments and associated Infrastructure
- Conservation Engineering
- Retail layout development
- Health and Safety Consultancy – PSDP Services